Retrieve a wide range of entry requirements and travel restrictions, including visa, passport and vaccination requirements. Offer eVisa and eTA purchases as an added service throughout the customer journey. The sherpa° Requirements API makes it easy to keep your customers informed and prepared for their trip, helping them have a smoother and more enjoyable travel experience.
- Data retrieved from over 2,000 sources, including Government, Travel Organizations & Services and data sharing agreements
- Data is transmitted over SSL with TLS 1 (Transport Layer Security)
- Server-side encryption at rest under the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard
- Complies with Open API standard, identified by IATA as the best practice for the airline industry
- Access to independent sandbox and production environments
- Localized for multiple languages
New to the sherpa° Requirements API? You can be up and running in minutes using our Quick Start Guide.
Check out the following pages to take your understanding of the sherpa° Requirements API to the next level.
Browse use cases and tutorials to see the sherpa° Requirements API in action.
Learn about all the available endpoints.
See our FAQ for answers to the most common questions about the sherpa° Requirements API.
Updated 9 months ago